Blue Light Blocking Daytime Computer Glasses
Our ScreenTime premium daytime glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue lens, designed to filter out harmful artificial blue light emitted by digital devices, and all other artificial light sources.
These glasses filter over 50% of blue light across all of the blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/ migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the work place.
The ClearBlue lens technology provides you with crystal clear vision without any colour distortion. The transparency and technology of the clear lens lets in the good light responsible for alertness, mood, brain activity and optimal health whilst filtering the harmful artificial blue light that leads to digital eye strain, headaches, and macular degeneration.
By allowing exposure to only the correct wave lengths of blue light during the day, and limiting all blue light at night, your body will get the best out of both your sleeping and waking hours.
Our ScreenTime glasses feature a premium frame made from high quality, lightweight aluminium.
- Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
- ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
- Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
- Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm
- Premium frame made of ultra-light aluminum-magnesium alloy material