Blue AND Green Light Blocking Glasses
Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue and green light blocking glasses not only block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
Featuring our custom-designed Noctural Red 550 Lens, these glasses have been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue and green light from 380-550nm. This is the exact range of blue and green light shown in scientific studies and trials to lower melatonin levels and lower sleep quality.
Its Not Just Blue...Its Also Green...
Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, this means that the "melatonin disruption zone" also extends into the green light range. Green light up to 550nm at night can also send daytime signals to the brain. For optimal night-time protection we need to remove 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
Be careful, as there are many other "blue blocking" glasses on the market that have not been verified to block all the required blue and green light wavelengths which is essential for these glasses to be effective and provide adequate night-time protection!
NightFall glasses use the world's most advanced blue and green light blocking lenses designed for after-dark use, making them much more effective at reducing the harmful effects of blue and green light and improving your sleep.
Noctural 550 Ren Lens: 100% of blue and green light from 400nm - 550nm is blocked
Premium style fashionable frames made with spring hinges
Impact and scratch resistant
Foldable carry case and lens cloth included
Specifically designed to help you sleep by blocking harmful blue and green light that lowers melatonin levels
Use after sunset when you are exposed to artificial light, to enjoy improved quality of sleep
- EDElena D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect
I LOVE the glasses. My daughter is really happy, they fit perfectly. She is 6 years old.
- LBLuke B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReview
- JCJuliet C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoKids Night Fall Wrap Blue Blocking Glasses.
A lot of differences in my kid's sleep cycle, He sleeps much better now.
- JEJen E.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoKids nightfall glass - pink
My daughter loves these. Helps settle her down at night if watching a movie before bed and I notice last two nights slept better. Day three today see what happens tonight! Hopefully no more sneaking into mums room.
Thanks Uncle Dan!
- KCKristen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoKids Nightfall wrap Blue Blocking Glasses
These glasses have really helped my son to fall asleep faster and to have a better quality sleep. They really do work!
- MKMaureen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat investment
My son wears them often and doesn’t come off his iPad as fatigued and irritable. Has been a great investment.
- JJJ. J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGrateful Child
My child initially had a couple of complaints: they were uncomfortable and bright light was still visible above the frames.
However he quickly got used to them, and found them comfortable and helpful. So helpful, that he makes sure to put them on every evening and often thanks me for buying them!
- SLStephany L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat glasses
Both my kids (7 and 10) love their nightfall blue blocking glasses. They are happy to wear them if they use screens when the night falls. The glasses look great, are comfortable and the quality looks good.