Red Night Lights are perfect for use after sunset to remove all harmful blue light from the environment. These are perfect kids night lights and plug straight into the wall and come with two LED low wattage light bulbs that emit zero blue light. These nightlights have a built-in on/off switch, meaning you can leave these plugged in. These are also great to use as nursery night lights, baby night lights, and kids night lights.
These night lights are ideal for use throughout the house in the evening to provide enough light to see and navigate. They are also ideal for use in your baby’s nursery or child's bedroom, down the hallway, or anywhere in the home you want to navigate at night without being blasted with blue light.
Need to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom? No problem, because we have you covered with this amazing red light night light! These lights are perfect and give you enough light to see at night without waking you up, allowing you to go back into a deep and restful sleep. Perfect to use as a nursery night light, baby night, or kids night light
The single pack comes with:
1 x wall socket nightlight lamp with on/off switch (NZ/AUS Plug)
2x LED red light bulbs (one spare bulb)
• Handy for children's bedrooms. Now you can use this red toddler night light without disrupting your child's melatonin production
• Great for use in bathrooms for late-night toilet trips without disrupting your sleep from artificial blue light from regular light bulbs.
• Ideal for a baby's nursery for the late night feeding
• Perfect in hallways so you don't need to turn on the main lights to find your way to your bedroom at night
• Nightlight socket + 2 Red LED light bulbs
• LED red lights are super energy efficient
• Bulbs are E14 C7 screw type
• Power: 0.5W, 40 Lumens
• Nightlight socket is SAA Aus/NZ approved with a E14 socket for 220-240V wall sockets (Australia and New Zealand plug)
• On/off switch on the front of the light socket
• Zero harmful blue light production - all high NM wavelength light
• 20000 hour bulb life
• Certified by SGS for use and sale in Australia and NZ - Standard AS/NZS 60598.1:2003