Do you sleep in a room that has light you just cannot eliminate? Maybe you do a lot of travelling, or you need to sleep during the day? Remember our eyelids are translucent and even a small amount of light at night can impact melatonin levels. The best way to deal with these situations? A decent fitting sleep mask!
The last eye mask you will ever need
- The mask's contoured design blocks all light
- No light leakage around the nose!
- Adjustable strap to fit all head sizes
- Designed with no pressure on the eyes, so you can blink freely and it avoid ruining makeup
- Perfect for shift workers to block morning and daytime sun