Do you sleep in a room that has light you just cannot block? Maybe you do a lot of travelling, or you need to sleep during the day? Remember our eyelids are translucent and even a small amount of light at night can impact melatonin levels. The best way to deal with these situations? A decent fitting sleep mask!
The Last Eye Mask You Will Ever Need
- The Masks Contoured design blocks all Light.
- No light leakage around the nose!
- Adjustable Strap To Fit All Head Sizes
- Designed with no pressure on the eyes, so you can blink freely and it wont ruin your makeup.
- Perfect for Nurses And others who work night shift to Block Morning and Daytime sun
We Turn The Lights Off..You Turn Your Dreams On