Blue AND Green Light Blocking Glasses
Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue and green light blocking glasses not only block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
Featuring our custom-designed Noctural Red 550 Lens, these glasses have been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue and green light from 380-550nm. This is the exact range of blue and green light shown in scientific studies and trials to lower melatonin levels and lower sleep quality.
Its Not Just Blue...Its Also Green...
Green light is right next to blue light on the visible colour spectrum, this means that the "melatonin disruption zone" also extends into the green light range. Green light up to 550nm at night can also send daytime signals to the brain. For optimal night-time protection we need to remove 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
Be careful, as there are many other "blue blocking" glasses on the market that have not been verified to block all the required blue and green light wavelengths which is essential for these glasses to be effective and provide adequate night-time protection!
NightFall glasses use the world's most advanced blue and green light blocking lenses designed for after-dark use, making them much more effective at reducing the harmful effects of blue and green light and improving your sleep.
Noctural 550 Ren Lens: 100% of blue and green light from 400nm - 550nm is blocked
Premium style fashionable frames made with spring hinges
Impact and scratch resistant
Foldable carry case and lens cloth included
Specifically designed to help you sleep by blocking harmful blue and green light that lowers melatonin levels
Use after sunset when you are exposed to artificial light, to enjoy improved quality of sleep
- CCChris C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThey work well
The glasses do the job. Seem quite well made, and everything looks more mellow. It's been about 10 days and I've been sleeping better. Fine for watching TV too.
- PJPia J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExactly as described
Great glasses, prompt deliver and excellent customer service.
- ARAlistair R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoStylish & Effective
I wear these glasses every night, they help me wind down my nervous system and get ready for sleep, all while sporting a stylish look!
- CACelio A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoStylish
Got these as a present for my partner. Very stylish and look good on either male or female!
- LCLaura C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNightfall aviator blue blocking glasses
I bought these for my adult son and he absolutely loves them! He wears them every evening and tells me that he is sleeping much better! They are super stylish too! I want a pair now!
- FMFahad M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat.
I helps me fall asleep faster.
- MTMaggie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper great
Fit well, look pretty cool too. Been sleeping heaps better since I started wearing them
- AWAdam W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome to wind down to sleep
Helps stop blue lights messing with my circadian Rhythm, I put them on when the sun go’s down, then boom asleep when my head hits the pillow
- HVHans V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReview - Nightfall Aviator Blue
Excellent glasses - calms the mind before going to bed... and also makes you look like Sam Rockwell in Charlie’s Angels...
- JMJoanne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI am sleeping so much better.
Very happy with my blue light blockers. I put them on each night as soon as the sun goes down. Takes a little getting used to- but now I love them. Helping me with sleep & migraines.