Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue light blocking glasses not only all block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
The SunDown Amber Lens has been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue from 400-500nm. Using the SunDown Amber lenses provides the perfect balance of a lighter amber tint allowing more visual colour perception, while still remaining effective at blocking 100% of harmful blue light.
These glasses are perfect for use in the early evening when blue light protection is required but greater colour perception is preferred.
For Maximum Night-time protection, use our NightFall Red Lens range; These Blue and Green Light Blocking Glasses block 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
- VGVickie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoSundown Tortoise glasses
Happy with the quality and design. Fits nicely over my prescription glasses which has come in handy.
- NRNadine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoReal blockers
Fabulous when watching tv at night before bed, amazing how the blue & green light is blocked. Bit difficult to use my phone whilst wearing , cant see phone clearly maybe the amber ones will be better for this, Other than that my eyes arent as strained, which is what I was hoping for.
- JPJ P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI can do a bit of computer work or video watching without worrying about blue light!
I really like these glasses. I originally bought the NightTime, but they were too extreme for my needs. I sleep super well already, so I just needed evening glasses to wear in doors and especially if I was going to be staring at my computer after sunset. I needed a bit of colour perception (more than the NightTime full blocking glasses) too, and the SunDown are great for this. As we're heading into Summer here in Australia, even more reason to not need the NightTime just yet. Maybe winter time, with shorter days, I might get those too later! I now have my DayMax and SunDown, and my circadian health is so much better. I feel the difference tremendously: mood, appetite and energy and no more sore eyes! The style is also quite cool and they are very very light to wear.
- DDDenise D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBRILLIANT!
My best friend has no lamps and always has the bright lights on all the time, i can never sleep when i stay at their house...now, these glasses are a game changer, Im happy blocking out the blue. i love them!!
- JAJenny A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove them
My first pair of blue light blockers and I really love them. I can still watch tv and see quite well with them on.
- JAjennifer a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNo more watery eye
Excellent. Hard to believe actually. For years I have suffered a watery itch eye. I now wake up with no issues. I wear the glasses as soon as sin goes down. My eyes feel less strained. So far very pleased.
- RVrobert v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazingly light and stylish!
I love these! Put them straight on after sunset and they look so good I wear them out!
- SKSarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agowow! Amazing
These glasses WORK! I'm ready for bed and ready to go to sleep so much easier and faster with these glasses.
- MGMatthew G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReading Prescription
Really good glasses - reading lenses perfect for night time reading in bed!
The customer service checked in with me before dispatching which was nice.
I wear these every evening :-)
- PBPamela B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThey're good.
I like the case they come in.