Blue Light Filter Daytime Computer Glasses
Our ScreenTime Premium Daytime Filter Glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant periods of time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue Lenses, designed to filter out harmful, artificial blue light emitted by digital devices and all other artificial light sources.
These blue light glasses for computer use filter 50% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the workplace.
What sets our computer glasses apart from all the other computer glasses on the market is our ClearBlue Lens technology; this filters 50% of blue light at 455 nanometers, which is the most energetic, damaging light emitted from screens, LED’s, and other modern artificial lighting. Most other companies supplying clear blue blocking glasses only block 15%-20% of blue light from 400-430nm and do not block any at the 455nm range where it matters the most.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Smudge proof and water, scratch, and dust resistant.
Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm
- PTPernille T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI use these every day
These are in my drawer at work, as I am mainly at a computer screen. Everything feels so much calmer with them on, and now I actually struggle to do screen work without them! (have also sent the link to many colleagues ;))
- PSPeter S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoMaking watching T.V.,especially in the evening enjoyable,without worrying about loosing sleep!
They are way better then glasses I purchased from another seller! I would venture to say ScreenTime Fitover Computer Glasses are the best anyone can purchase, for a very reasonable price at that!
- SKSuzanne K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat
Good fit. I’ve used blue light blocking technology for a few years but because I wear Varifocal glasses and always want transitions, it’s very difficult to get them with blu light filter as well,
I read my kindle, iPad and iPhone a lot , without the filter not only do eyes get really sore but blurry as well.
These glasses stop that happening.
- MDMichaela De L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery good product! Love it!
I am very happy with my new product. I love it so much! That is my favourite! Great product! Thank you so much.
- MSMary S P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoFit over black glasses
Fits over prescription glasses ok. Wish fit overs came in different colors like tortoise, brown, blonde, silver, or gold.
- FRFay R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent product
These are amazing. I immediately felt relief and ordered a pair for my husband as well. I suffer from headaches, light sensitivity, and eye strain, and wanted something that would fit over my glasses. These are perfect. The DayMax Fitover was perfect. My husband has the Screentime Fitover and also noticed a difference right away. Highly recommend.
- EDErica D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoworth it
these fit nicely over my glasses and do exactly what they should, very happy.
- JMJulie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDefinitely improved my eye strain
After wearing these fit over computer glasses for about a week I started to notice my eyes felt less tired, I had less blurry vision when not wearing reading glasses & I haven't had any more migraines that had started due to eye strain. Also they fit well & I don't even notice I have them on over my reading glasses.
- TBTim B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoComfortable and Effective
These screentime fitover computer glasses are comfortable and totally reduce any eye strain. Now that I need to wear my prescription glasses, they fit over my reading glasses comfortably so I can get on with some computer work during the day.
- ECEve C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat for the job. Fits snugly over reading glasses.
Perfect for using at the computer (with my reading glasses snuggled comfortably inside), or without reading glasses for watching daytime TV.