Blue Light Filter Daytime Computer Glasses
Our ScreenTime Premium Daytime Filter Glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant periods of time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue Lenses, designed to filter out harmful, artificial blue light emitted by digital devices and all other artificial light sources.
These blue light glasses for computer use filter 50% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the workplace.
What sets our computer glasses apart from all the other computer glasses on the market is our ClearBlue Lens technology; this filters 50% of blue light at 455 nanometers, which is the most energetic, damaging light emitted from screens, LED’s, and other modern artificial lighting. Most other companies supplying clear blue blocking glasses only block 15%-20% of blue light from 400-430nm and do not block any at the 455nm range where it matters the most.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Smudge proof and water, scratch, and dust resistant.
Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm
- ARAlice R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoExcellent quality!
These glasses are awesome! I purchased these for my teenage son who is sensitive to blue light and spends quite a lot of time looking at computer and ipad screens. The glasses are well made and the lenses are just amazing. His eyes are not sore or dry as they once were.
- RCRegina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago. .five star review
Excellent, pleasantly surprised, they seem to be really helping. They are lightweight,yet well made. I am definitely happy with this purchase.
- ZZoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent
These glasses are great. Highly recommend. I can log straight off my work computer and go to sleep 😴
- LML M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEase eye strain
Bought these for husband with magnification 2.5 excellent quality and husband found screen time on both iPhone and iPad easier his eyes .no eye strain or headache .Will be purchasing some for myself at later date
- DGDee G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWork glasses reduce eye strain
I spend most of my work day in front of a screen so I decided to try the computer glasses. I was surprised when I'd been wearing them for an hour or two and took them off to see just how BLUE my screen looks without them! I feel they do lessen my mental fatigue. A few of the people at work have asked me about them and tried then on. Although I've only had then a couple of weeks I already prefer to be wearing them when at the computer.
- MLMarilyn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing
Wear these every day I think they really work
I even use them in places with fluresent lighting and helps my eyes not get so tired feeling
Only thing is I wasn’t expecting them to be yellow tinted but maybe that’s the whole part of them being blue light glasses
- ISInes S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNo more extreme tiredness
I love my "computer glasses", I notice less eye restraining and less exhaustion!
I couldn't/wouldn't want to work without them anymore!
- MFMatthew F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGREAT
Ever since I started wearing these sceentime glasses for computer work it has been so much easier on my eyes. Overall, no complaints, nothing but praise!
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoScreen time Taylor Computer Glasses - Black
Excellent quality.More to the point they actually work.Bought particularly to counteract the effects of atrocious overhead lighting in the gym.Lighting all strip lighting and LED type bulbs…everywhere.
Experienced retina halos (since examined and ok) due to prolonged exposure to above lighting.
Since wearing the blue light glasses problem solved…..
- HIHiria I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHappy with my purchase
Really happy with my purchase, I will look at ordering more for the day time and for my niece (who loves to game) Thank you 🙏