Our DayMax Blue Light Glasses are specifically designed for those having significant exposure to artificial blue light during the day, they feature our specialised light yellow lenses which provide maximum blue light protection, while still helping you maintain your energy and focus when you need to feel and perform your best.
The light yellow DayMax lenses filter 70% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm), providing maximum protection to eliminate light sensitivity, migraines, eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the home/workplace.
The DayMax lens uses propriety filtering technology to block 100% of blue light in the lower range of 400 - 455 nanometers; this is the most energetic and damaging light emitted from screens and lighting. More importantly it still allows all the beneficial blue light through still which is in the later part of the spectrum from 455-500nm, this blue light is essential during the day for optimal hormone production, energy, positive mood, and motivation.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 70% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Blocks 100% of harmful blue light from 400-455nm, then allows all beneficial blue light through from 455nm-500nm
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
DayMax light yellow lens - made with optical grade CR-39 to provide highest visual acuity
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Daytime lens designed to provide maximum blue light protection
- STSandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoPurchased 7 pairs from this company
These were a gift for a trade son who gets sore eyes from his phone. These glasses are superior to anything else out there. I purchased 7 pairs for myself and family including adding the reader lense to a couple of pairs of mine. These glasses help me sleep, love the orange lens ones also. So as you can tell, I LOVE THEIR PRODUCT!!!
- BIBorislav I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDay Max Taylor Glasses
Perfect product - light frame, good material (easy to maintain clean). Feels like sleep is much better now, while eye strain reduced almost completely. I don't take them off while in front of a PC or indoors.
- STSandra T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe bedt
I used everyday, they're the best. Ordering a few more pair for I'm as.
- AMAnna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood for migraine sufferers
Quality glasses that work well to help prevent screen glare and to help prevent migraine when spending a long time using a pc.
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFrames Wonderful. Yellow blocks the Blue Light. Unfortunately the prescription lenses are out of focus.
Frames Wonderful. Yellow blocks the Blue Light. Unfortunately the prescription lenses are out of focus.
- JPJ P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest purchase I've made for my eyes
I really love them! I'm on my computer most of the day these days, and my eyes do not feel tired as they used to. They are comfortable to wear, and look aesthetically pleasant too. Most of all is how my eyes feel and also my vision. I highly recommend them.
- CSchris s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agogood blue light blocker but not a great nose fit
can see a difference not needing to use eye drops as frequently as before and my eyes aren't blasted at the end of the day. the yellow tint isn't that strong and text actually appears clearer compared to without them. needs frequent cleaning however.
downside is the nose fitting isn't the best so will need to buy some nose pads.
- EBEmma B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoHelpful
These are nice quality frames. I ordered magnification to high so I think that is why there hasn’t been any improvement in eye strain etc
- SMsophia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHappy customer
They are so comfortable, light and the lenses are super clear and make everything look better.
I’ve bought many cheap glasses in the past that were all terrible, these are exceptional and I will definitely buy more for the rest of the family.
- JLJoanne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDayMax Glasses
Love these. I spend all day on my computer at work, and now I know I'm helping to protect my eyes.