Blue Light Filter Daytime Computer Glasses
Our ScreenTime Premium Daytime Filter Glasses are specifically designed for those spending significant periods of time during the day in front of screens. They feature our specialised ClearBlue Lenses, designed to filter out harmful, artificial blue light emitted by digital devices and all other artificial light sources.
These blue light glasses for computer use filter 50% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm) to alleviate digital eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines, and blurred vision from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the workplace.
What sets our computer glasses apart from all the other computer glasses on the market is our ClearBlue Lens technology; this filters 50% of blue light at 455 nanometers, which is the most energetic, damaging light emitted from screens, LED’s, and other modern artificial lighting. Most other companies supplying clear blue blocking glasses only block 15%-20% of blue light from 400-430nm and do not block any at the 455nm range where it matters the most.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 50% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
ClearBlue lens - providing crystal clear vision without any colour distortion
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Smudge proof and water, scratch, and dust resistant.
Minimises blue light impact on your circadian rhythm
- LWLyn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoClip on computer glasses
These definitely reduce the glare from my 3 monitors. Would be good to have instructions in how to easily put on glasses with the little handle.. only just found it this and it makes assembling so much easier
- JVJacqueline Van R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoInvisible protection
My son and I have the small size, fit well on our prescription glasses. They are so invisible, no one has has even noticed or commented when I am wearing them. I wear them while watching movies on our iPad, as they don’t distort the colours, In the evening if I am going to be in a public area with bright LED lights, I wear them for eye protection. (If I wear my nightfall fitovers, I look like a goofy geek) 🤩 I wear those for home use only.
- LFLeslie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy computer protection
Very good thanks
- MSMary S P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoClips on blue light glasses
Enjoy these clip-on glasses better than over fit glasses. Lost one of black cushions on clip. Did not realize cushions were removable. found it later on then put it back on. wish cushions were glued permanently on.
- GCGeorgette C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoClip on Computer Glasses
They clip onto glasses very easily & do the trick. The slightly yellow tint is barely noticeable when wearing them and they cover the landscape of my glasses with ease. Definitely a good purchase.
- KGKerri G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoScreen time clip on computer glasses
Love these - easy to use and no one has noticed them - no headaches or sore eyes💜💜
- DDDeborah d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent Clip-on Glasses
These are excellent I wear glasses so when I am on the computer or watching TV I just clip them on. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wears glasses.
- RARosa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoScreen time clip on computer glasses
- DPDavid P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoWell worth the money.
They work fantastically well. A great buy.
- DJDAVIES J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoVery effective,
Very effective. Comfortable to wear. A welcome surprise. Discrete so don't put them down absentmindedly if you happen to take them off.
Husband who said wait and see if they work now says YES.