Our DayMax Blue Light Glasses are specifically designed for those having significant exposure to artificial blue light during the day, they feature our specialised light yellow lenses which provide maximum blue light protection, while still helping you maintain your energy and focus when you need to feel and perform your best.
The light yellow DayMax lenses filter 70% of blue light across the entire blue light spectrum (400nm-500nm), providing maximum protection to eliminate light sensitivity, migraines, eye strain, sore and tired eyes, headaches/migraines from both screen time and bright LED or fluorescent lighting in the home/workplace.
The DayMax lens uses propriety filtering technology to block 100% of blue light in the lower range of 400 - 455 nanometers; this is the most energetic and damaging light emitted from screens and lighting. More importantly it still allows all the beneficial blue light through still which is in the later part of the spectrum from 455-500nm, this blue light is essential during the day for optimal hormone production, energy, positive mood, and motivation.
To ensure you have both day AND night protection, we recommend you also use a set of our Night-time Blue Light Blocking Glasses during night-time to ensure deep and restful sleep.
Filters 70% of harmful artificial blue light across the entire blue light spectrum
Blocks 100% of harmful blue light from 400-455nm, then allows all beneficial blue light through from 455nm-500nm
Premium frame made from high quality, lightweight acetate with durable spring hinges.
DayMax light yellow lens - made with optical grade CR-39 to provide highest visual acuity
Stops headaches and migraines, blurred vision, eye strain, and minimises risk of macular degeneration
Daytime lens designed to provide maximum blue light protection
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoWOW !
CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE BEEN ' MISSING '...REALLY GREAT !
- JVJacqueline Van R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoCherish your eyes
When I heard my friend had surgery done on her eyes due to macular degeneration, then she had to put in four different medical drops into her eyes every couple hours. That was a wake up call for me to take action to protect my eyes, as I read that blue light can damage your eyes. So searched for and came across this website and read the information and reviews on various products. I wear these during the day time when I am using my iPad or iPhone. Delighted with these glasses.
- LDLaurence D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoVery Good Lenses, Don't Like Black Frames in General
Nice protection/vision quality balance.
The frame are OK, But I do not like black.
- LMLita M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo great my husband steals them
At first my husband thought they looked really funny on me. After a while, I realized I couldn't find them anywhere, and started to think my son took them to college with him because I knew he had borrowed them in the past for gaming online. Then my husband admitted he had been wearing them everyday, and is now hooked. He works from home and spends most of his time on the computer. So here I am buying another pair.
- JBJon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPhotosensitive Migraines
With a recent recurrence of Long covid, my photosensitivity and migraines was even worse than first time. The Blue Light Glasses make driving possible and walking in bright daylight tolerable. Don't go out without them.
- GCGina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDayMax Fitover Glasses
Sleeping without any rocking goodnight now that I'm using these glasses and my night time fit overs which allow me to wear my glasses beneath. So good!
- GLGeraldine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood glasses
They are comfy and fit over my reading glasses. I wear them when using my smartphone.
- JBJaime B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBought for eye strain
Really good, had eye strain and headaches. This definitely sorted that out. Bit uncomfortable on the nose, leave dents, but that's a minor point
- HCHELEN C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEYE COMFORT
EXCELLENT product. I experience far less eyestrain and fatigue when using the computer since I have been wearing these glasses. They fit well and are most comfortable - in fact more comfortable than many of my sunglasses.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect!
My dad loves these