Our scientifically-designed-and-manufactured blue light blocking glasses not only all block blue light but make you look good while doing it!
The SunDown Amber Lens has been specifically designed and proven to block 100% of blue from 400-500nm. Using the SunDown Amber lenses provides the perfect balance of a lighter amber tint allowing more visual colour perception, while still remaining effective at blocking 100% of harmful blue light.
These glasses are perfect for use in the early evening when blue light protection is required but greater colour perception is preferred.
For Maximum Night-time protection, use our NightFall Red Lens range; These Blue and Green Light Blocking Glasses block 100% of blue AND green light up to 550nm.
- AMAnna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoBlue light blockers
I think they are great!
- GKG. K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Clip-On
Excellent glasses. I have noticed an improvement to my physiological and mental states going to sleep having used these. The clip-ons are slim and lightweight , fit comfortably over my glasses. Though I have tried other brands, I can say that these glasses are superior .
- TTonyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSlim and effective
These are excellent. I work at home in the evenings a couple a nights a week, and have noticed such an improvement to my physiological and mental states going to sleep and waking up the next morning having used these. The night-time settings on phones and computer screens are no match for these!!!
The clip-ons are surprisingly slimmer than what i thought they would be and the colour shift isn't too bad either. Will definitely wear these on top of my glasses in the office as well (the fluorescent lights are horrid!) awaiting my 50% blue blocking prescription lenses.
- LFLeslie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy clip ons.
So far so good
- NRNeil R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSun down clip on
Very good,took a day or two to get get used to them,eye strain gone 👍
- DPDonna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoImproved my sleep!
I clip these on (I need my prescription glasses for distance) as soon as it's dark and it's improved my sleep. I have the daytime computer glasses as well, for close up work when I don't need my glasses - will be buying amber glasses this month as well for evening computer work - 100% convinced! As a footnote, I bought so-called blue light blocking glasses from Amazon (about £20) a few years ago and never noticed any difference!
- LMLucyna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDefinitely good investment
I can confidently say that these glasses have significantly enhanced my quality of sleep. I typically wear them for 1 to 2 hours prior to bedtime. After about a month of consistent use, I have noticed that I do not wake up as frequently throughout the night, and my sleep is much deeper and more restful. I also say that if I need to get up during the night, I am able to return to sleep more easily, as I feel naturally drowsy with the glasses on. Previously, it took me a considerable amount of time to fall asleep again due to my early morning wake-up schedule (I used to have to wake up at 3 am).
These glasses are lightweight and fit comfortably over my glasses. Though I have previously tried other brands, I can confidently say that these glasses are superior in their ability to improve my sleep quality. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and consider it a wise investment in my overall health and wellbeing.
- LSLisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat Product!
You can tell the difference of less eye strain wearing these... things look brighter and clearer, but yet not having to squint as much resulting in less headaches. Glad we found these!!
- WCWilliam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGood glasses for late afternoon very early evening
Helpful in making the transition at end-of-day to limit Blue Light effects on eye fatigue, damage and sleep effects.
- AValex v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSundown
They work, easier on eyes for sure if you can get used to color change on screens. I'd rather do that then have a headache.