SweetDreams Amber Downlight - Your Ultimate Blue Light Blocking Solution
In today's world, safeguarding your eyes from blue light is just one piece of the puzzle. Did you know that exposure to blue light can also disturb your sleep patterns and circadian rhythms, even affecting your skin?
Most standard downlights in our homes emit a considerable amount of blue light, tricking our brains into thinking it's daytime, leaving us alert and awake at the most inconvenient times.
Introducing the BlockBlueLight SweetDreams Downlight - Your Perfect Blue Blocking Downlight. It is your guarantee of a 100% blue light-free environment, free from flicker and low in EMF emissions.
Our proprietary spectrum technology brings you a soothing, flicker-free, and high-quality amber light, creating the ideal setting for relaxation and winding down. It not only enhances the quality and duration of your sleep but also syncs seamlessly with your natural sleep cycle.
Choose the SweetDreams Blue Light Free Downlight as your primary lighting source for your home. Maximize melatonin production and savor profound, restful sleep. Banish the disrupting effects of blue light with our state-of-the-art amber downlight by BlockBlueLight.
- OZOmphalie Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoSo relaxing
Since I received these lights I do not turn any other lights on in the evening. I have two bio-lights and one dream light and and even just one or two of them are sufficient to light up my kitchen and dining room. I have bought plumbing corners bits, $2.70 or so, and the lights fit perfectly into them. You got to squeeze a bit and push them firmly in. The orange light is incredibly relaxing. I can feel my whole body breathing out and relaxing. I attended a health retreat and we had only these lights on at night. So I got inspired to get some for my home. Now it feels as if I am still on the retreat.
- PMPaul M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSurrounded with warmth
Replaced a couple of our LED downlights near baby change table and dining area. The light is warm and golden, so easy on the eyes and very noticeable against the harshness of the original LED lights elsewhere. The non-flicker is also noticeable between the two. Baby is more relaxed when these are on. Expensive but worth the investment for strategic areas.
- ABalfredo BROTONS G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTodo perfecto
Funcionan de maravilla y lo mas importants sin Luz azul.
- CMChristine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBlue blocking light
I installed these in a guest bedroom as the existing lights were very harsh. I had two guests last week and asked them. They said they liked the lights.
- CPchris P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSoothing Lights
So far so good. Reminds me of the house lights when I was growing up in the 80s-90s.
- FTFiona T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove them, will do our whole house!
These lights are awesome for night time lighting, bright light for the day time or cooking - especially on winter days!
- CGCheryll G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFabulous Sweet Dreams Downlights
We took the risk yesterday and installed 8 of the Sweet Dreams Downlights. We replaced 5 fluoros in our kitchen, lounge and dining area and also installed Sweet Dreams in our bathroom, toilet and computer room. We are very happy with the result. They provide plenty of light to read and work by, but are peaceful and relaxing. Just what we wanted. We also now have Sweet Dreams in our bedroom. We initially tried the red Twilight in our bedroom but Twilight were just a bit too dark for us to read by, although they may well suit younger eyes. Sweet Dreams are just right for us and look soft and attractive. Service was great too. I spent some time on the phone with Daniel deciding whether to invest in pricier downlights and he was most helpful. We put one cheap downlight in over the stairs yesterday and we are really glad we went for Sweet Dreams elsewhere. There is no comparison in quality.
- DSDeborah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRelief with Block blue light products
Block blue light products are amazing for preventing eye strain, headaches and fatigue etc. I am totally reliant on them for this relief.
- ABAaron B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Products
Made my first purchase with Block Blue Light recently and glad I found them. Lots of different products all aiming at the same goal. making your sleep better. I really love the Sweet Dreams Sleep Lights, both globes and downlights installed. They are very restful on the eyes in the evening.
- LNLukas N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome Downlight which everybody likes
Entire family loves this downlight and you can use it even in the morning when the sun didn't raise yet. For those who has to get up early in the morning when outside is still the darkness this light is pleasant. Many people from the street stare to this golden color and ask us when we get it. Recommended!